We’re currently looking for exceptional designers with a sensibility to assist with concept & design of complex long-running projects. A candidate will have outstanding communication skills, have an obsessive sense of organization. You’ll be a type geek and have a reputation for quality work and strategic thinking!
- Work closely with the Graphic Design team from concept to production
- Assisting in the creation of presentations, graphics, or documents
- Organize and maintain graphic files and matrices
- Design Graphic systems, panels, super graphics
- Integrate final content into panel designs
- Image scanning, upsizing and retouching
- Participate in conceptual development and illustrate design concepts through a variety of mediums, including hand sketches and computer renderings.
- Develop and design interactive interfaces (UI/UX)
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment that includes creative staff, fabrication teams and client contacts
- Proven graphic design chops in typography, color, grids, and layout
- Proficient in design software: Adobe CS Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Comfortable with all the usual design tools and the ability to adopt new techniques
- Excellent communications skills – verbal, written, and illustration
- A keen attention to detail, accuracy, quality and organization
- Thorough understanding of digital interactive development methods
- Must be a strategic and conceptual thinker, able to articulate unique ideas quickly and effectively
- Experience with branding, agency, and/or environmental design concepts
- Exhibition graphic design
- Some experience with SketchUp or other 3D tools
- A basic understanding of exhibit construction and materials
Luci Creative is a multidisciplinary full-service experience design agency helping the world’s leading corporations and cultural institutions. Our integrated approach allows us to take all aspects of a project from concept through design and construction. We work collaboratively with our partners as one team to anticipate, mitigate, and solve project challenges guided by our core values: Collaboration, Advocacy, and Spark.
Equal Opportunity Employer. We actively encourage and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds with a range of professional and educational experiences.
For consideration, please submit your resume and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com