The Lead Exhibit Designer (LED) position at Luci Creative is an experienced environmental designer who has shown depth of experience in exhibit design, project management, and collaboration on past projects including museums, themed entertainment, and corporate environments.
The LED has experience to manage the design aspects of projects on a larger scale with design support from Junior Exhibit Designers and a larger set of collaborative partners including fabricators, architects, and a/v integrators. This is a client facing opportunity. The LED will be responsible for preparing and implementing project presentations to both internal and external teams. The Lead Exhibit Designer position requires leadership of 3D design for all assigned projects and integration with both senior leadership and peers on the design teams.
Luci Creative’s Lead Exhibit Designers are experienced team leaders who are responsible for leading the integration of all physical, experiential, and space planning aspects on assigned projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Group Vision: Advocate for client goals and project objectives
- Team Leadership and Project Management: Oversee team of designers, project planning, and execution of design deliverables
- Creative Management: Works closely with cross-functional team leaders in a highly creative process to communicate design concepts and development as a whole
- Client Coordination: Understand the Clients’ business and industry needs at the highest level, maintaining a professional partnership built on trust, respect, and results
- Proficient in SketchUp and SketchUp layout
- Hand sketching
- Project planning and time estimating
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Nice to have but not required; AutoCAD 3D/2D, rendering programs such as Podium, TwinMotion, etc., Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office
Minimum of 8 years in the Museum Exhibit Design industry or comparable experience, with a portfolio to support a variety projects and approaches.
Luci Creative is a multidisciplinary full-service experience design agency helping the world’s leading corporations and cultural institutions. Our integrated approach allows us to take all aspects of a project from concept through design and construction. We work collaboratively with our partners as one team to anticipate, mitigate, and solve project challenges guided by our core values: Collaboration, Advocacy, and Spark.
Equal Opportunity Employer. We actively encourage and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds with a range of professional and educational experiences.
Note: Luci Creative works in a hybrid model, both in office and at home. Due to the nature of our work, candidates must be able to work on-site and at our Lincolnwood location as needed.
For consideration, please submit your resume and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com