Luci Creative seeks an ambitious and highly-motivated Studio Coordinator with exceptional organization skills to support the team in this entry-level position by offering general administrative support while also assisting specific project teams with day-to-day tasks. An ideal candidate is proactive, forward thinking, demonstrates a sense of urgency, and has the ambition to adapt to the environment and quickly learn new skills. Our office hours are from 8:30 – 5:30, reliable and timely attendance is absolutely necessary. Luci Creative values diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. We encourage all interested applicants to submit their resumes. We do not assess applicants solely based on level of education or prior work experience. We look forward to learning about your unique background!
General Office Administration & Executive Support:
- Provide general administrative support to the entire Luci team
- Ensures common spaces are stocked and tidy at all times
- Manages the “office credit card” for overhead supplies, shipping, and subscriptions
- Manage calendar with important internal milestones (birthdays, anniversaries)
- Prepares Executive Expense Report
- Prepare rooms for guests and host for client meetings – welcome them, offer drinks, etc.
- Receive, sort, and distribute all incoming mail and packages
- Maintain office printers by keeping ink stocked and processing monthly service contract paperwork
- Support Executive Leadership and Project Directors with note taking, transcribing, general scheduling as requested
- Help maintain a tidy studio by identifying areas to be organized, cleaned, or otherwise maintained; address the above or delegate to the appropriate party – help us keep an eye on maintaining a comfortable and welcoming space for the whole team!
- Maintain Luci software subscriptions and accounts, including who has them, what the re-subscription cycle is, holding admin seat and login info, etc.
- Support ongoing management of file storage, organization, and archiving, both on internal server and cloud-based Box.com storage
- Support role in studio operations meetings, assisting in developing agendas and preparing documentation as needed
- Support new employee onboarding and set-up process, ensuring all hardware, software, furniture, and other tools are in-place. This includes setting-up logins and technical training on platforms used by the Luci team
- Assist Project Managers to gather accurate reimbursable billing for client invoicing
- Manage all project status maintenance
- Ensure alignment across the multiple platforms our studio uses (Access, Foundation, Forecast, ZoHo)
- Keep project names and status aligned across platforms and documentation
- Assist with booking travel for team
- Support project invoicing process
- Strong desire and natural ability to collaborate in a team environment that includes creative staff, fabrication teams, finance, and clients
- General experience or genuine interest in working in a creative environment
- Responds to tasks with accuracy and a sense of urgency
- Has the ability to communicate with a friendly, supportive, and ambitious tone to all team members, partners, and clients
- Comfortable learning and quickly adapting to new tools and workflow techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- A keen attention to detail, accuracy, quality and organization
- Must have basic financial cost management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, knowledge of Quickbooks, and other SAAS solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or relevant experience desired
Luci Creative is a multidisciplinary full-service experience design agency helping the world’s leading corporations and cultural institutions. Our integrated approach allows us to take all aspects of a project from concept through design and construction. We work collaboratively with our partners as one team to anticipate, mitigate, and solve project challenges guided by our core values: Collaboration, Advocacy, and Spark.
Equal Opportunity Employer. We actively encourage and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds with a range of professional and educational experiences.
Note: Luci Creative works in a hybrid model, both in office and at home. Due to the nature of our work, candidates must be able to work on-site and at our Lincolnwood location as needed.
For consideration, please submit your resume and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org