The Project Coordinator (PC) has exceptional organization skills and will assist our Project Management team by offering general administrative support while learning to manage the execution of exhibition projects. The ideal candidate has a general knowledge of exhibit design and understands the key components that make a successful project.
The Project Coordinator will assist in managing the internal workflow for projects from content development to design to installation. The PC must be able to handle multiple tasks at once and prioritize workflow in a fast-paced environment. They will develop a deep understanding of the projects they are a part of including project phases, and costs as well as an awareness of the stakeholders and partners involved in the project.
- Provide administrative support to Project Managers and be an integral part of internal communications between multiple departments
- Maintain document control procedures by ensuring that project documents are complete and organized
- Builds and maintains project schedules for active projects
- Prepare agendas, participate in meetings by actively listening, documenting, distributing notes, and following up on decisions/action items from meetings
- Participates in management of outside vendors & partners
- Books travel for team as needed
- Assists in the preparation of client billing and project related expense reports
- Assists in writing vendor RFP’s and client contracts
- Take ownership of small projects as needed
- Actively participates in department loading and communicating schedule changes
- Maintains accurate project status across all platforms
DESIRED EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
- B.A. in Museum Studies, Theater, Architecture, or related field
- Strong desire and ability to collaborate in a team environment that includes creative staff, fabrication teams, finance, and clients
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable learning and quickly adapting to new tools and workflow techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and organization
- Must communicate across team with a high level of emotional intelligence.
- General knowledge of Content, 2D and 3D department, and Fabrication
- Experience in Microsoft Office and Adobe CS Suite
- Must have basic financial cost management skills
Luci Creative is a multidisciplinary full-service experience design agency helping the world’s leading corporations and cultural institutions. Our integrated approach allows us to take all aspects of a project from concept through design and construction. We work collaboratively with our partners as one team to anticipate, mitigate, and solve project challenges guided by our core values: Collaboration, Advocacy, and Spark.
Equal Opportunity Employer. We actively encourage and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds with a range of professional and educational experiences.
Note: Currently, our COVID-19 safety protocols allow for remote work unless project needs require on-site or in-studio presence. Due to the nature of our work, candidates must be able to work on-site and at our Lincolnwood location as needed within two-months of hire.
For consideration, please submit your resume and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org