Luci Creative is seeking a Senior Graphic Designer (SGD) with a passion for experiential graphic design. Our SGD must have stellar conceptual and hands-on design experience– and a portfolio to match.
As a member of the 2D team, the SGD will work on project teams to bring brand experiences and cultural exhibits to life. Candidates must have exceptional organizational skills and design sensibilities and be ready to lead the design and production of complex projects through tight deadlines.
- Create and apply graphic systems to exhibit and experience design projects
- Collaborate with 3D exhibit designers and strategists to conceptualize and execute project deliverables
- Lead the development of an experience’s look a feel through use of color, form, hierarchy, and type
- Be a brand ambassador for client and internal work
- Maintain and execute internal marketing communications
- Bridge the gap between senior leadership and mid- to entry-level designers, providing mentorship along the way
- Interpret and execute feedback with a collaborative and positive mindset
- Manage your time across multiple projects from design development through documentation and coordination
- Hands-on creation of print-ready graphics
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- 8+ years’ experience in graphic design or related field
- Excellent typography and layout skills
- Experience in brand identity creation and/or experience in the application of established guidelines
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Microsoft Office (Word, and Excel)
- Experience in 3D modeling (SketchUp) a plus
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- The ability to rapidly communicate and execute on ideas
- Flexibility and agility; excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communications skills; verbal, written, and sketch
- Ability to work well under pressure
- General understanding of exhibit construction and materials and print production process a plus
Luci Creative is a multidisciplinary full-service experience design agency helping the world’s leading corporations and cultural institutions. Our integrated approach allows us to take all aspects of a project from concept through design and construction. We work collaboratively with our partners as one team to anticipate, mitigate, and solve project challenges guided by our core values: Collaboration, Advocacy, and Spark.
Equal Opportunity Employer. We actively encourage and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds with a range of professional and educational experiences.
Note: Luci Creative works in a hybrid model, both in office and at home. Due to the nature of our work, candidates must be able to work on-site and at our Lincolnwood location as needed.
For consideration, please submit your resume and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org